Federal Ministry of Health has announced a confirmation of one case of Corona virus in Lagos State.
This is not the time to panic but time to adopt a positive healthy behaviour that keeps us safe and protected.
1. Regularly and thoroughly wash your hands with soap and water and use Alcohol based hand sanitizer.
2. Maintain at least 1.5m (5 feet) distance between yourself and anyone who is coughing or sneezing.
3. Persons with persistent cough and sneezing should stay home and avoid mixing in crowd.
4. Maintain good respiratory hygiene by covering mouth and nose with a handkerchief or tissue then dispose the used tissue immediately.
5. Stay at home if you feel unwell with symptoms like fever, cough and difficulty in breathing.
6. Do not engage in self medication.
7. Ministry of Health is on top of the situation and encourages members of the public to go about their legitimate business.
8. Report any suspected case to the State Ministry of Health.
9. We wish our citizens well at all time.
In case of any suspected case call any of the following numbers: 08064469625; 07067918835; 08030607102; 08034732988; 08076288933
For: Hon. Commissioner
KogiState Ministry of Health.