KOGI STASTE GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA MINISTRY OF WORKS AND HOUSING LOKOJA.
INVITATION TO TENDER FOR THE CONSTRUCTION AND INSTALLATION OF FIFTY UNITS (50) SOLAR POWERED STREET LIGHTING WITHIN THE MINISTRY OF WORKS AND HOUSING, KOGI STATE, LOKOJA
Kogi State Ministry of Works and Housing desire good working environment, security of its properties and staff by providing street lighting system to enhance lives and protection of properties in the ministry.
In view of this the Ministry is inviting a qualifies companies with requisites experience in solar construction and installation to bid for.
1. Construction and installation of fifty unit (50) solar powered street lighting within the ministry of Works and Housing.
1. Evidence of Registration with C.A.C.
2. Tax Clearance Certificate for the past 3 years.
3. Audited Account for the past 3 years.
4. Evidence of Registration with Kogi State Bureau of Public Procurement (KGBPP).
5. Evidence of VAT Registration and remittances.
6. Evidence of financial capability from a reputable Bank in Nigeria.
7. Evidence of similar job done in the past 3 years.
8. Comprehensive profile of the contractor with list of key personnel and equipment.
9. Evidence of payment of non-refundable tender fees.
10. Evidence of registration with Kogi State Ministry of Work and Housing.
COLLECTION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS.
The Tender Document are to be collected from the Department of PRS, Ministry of Works and Housing on the payment of a non-refundable fee of Thirty Thousand Naira (N30,000.00) unto the specific Government account.
SUBMISSION AND OPENING OF BIG DOCUMENTS.
Duly complete bid document should be submitted at the office of the Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Works and Housing, Lokoja no later than 12noon on 27th May, 2020 at which time ceremonies for bid commences.
i. The Ministerial Tenders Board reserve the right to reject any or all the bids and
ii. This invitation should not be construed as a commitment on the part of the Ministerial Tender Board to enter any form of contact with any contractor or unto any communication with any contractor nor shall it entitle any contractor to make claims from the Ministerial Tender Board.